BIOFLEX Stops Mold Cold!

BIOFLEX is like no other pre-treat product,as it never requires multiple applications to work. It only takes one coat of BIOFLEX to provide lifetime protection! Just apply BIOFLEX to wood,interior walls,insulation,concrete masonry surfaces and metal. It works like a charm to prevent mold and mildew growth that can destroy your investment in not time.

Stop Mold and Mildew with One Coat BIOFLEX!

There is no need to re-coat and surface with BIOFLEX. Because of its superior quality to stop mold cold,you will never have to worry about your investment being taken over by mold and mildew damage ever again! BIOFLEX is capable of working in any environmental area or weather,and it’s practically odorless; another great quality in which the competition fails. BIOFLEX even repels water! Investment officers and company owners, as well as construction chiefs, know the importance of using BIOFLEX on surfaces that hold the risks of mildew or mold damage. That is why builders are applying BIOFLX onsite during the building process so as to ensure safe and dependable protection throughout the property. It only takes one coat to leave behind a primed surface that is ready for paint or stain. There is no need to apply another primer,just use BIOFLEX!